Terms of service
The terms used are not gender-specific.
Status: 09 October 2023
- The subject of these Terms and are services provided by DWi IT- Services, Dustin Wiemar, Alfred-Delp-Str. 19, 50374 Erftstadt, (Provider) within the scope of the application "3dcityloader.com" (all versions) to customers who are not consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code).
- These Terms as well as any regulations laid down in an individual contract with the customer shall apply exclusively. Conflicting or deviating terms and conditions of the customer are not valid, even if the provider, being aware of conflicting or deviating terms and conditions of the customer, performs the service without contradicting the terms and conditions of the customer.
- The provider is entitled to change these Terms with a reasonable notice period. Changes shall only become effective if the customer does not object to the change within one month after receipt of a written notice of change and the provider has informed the customer of the right to object and the deadline in the notice of change. Exempt from this right to object to changes are those changes that relate to an obligation of the Provider or the Customer, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the fulfillment of which the other party regularly relies or may rely ("essential contractual obligation").
Conclusion of contract
- The web form filled out by the customer represents a binding application by the customer for the conclusion of a contract for the services of the provider listed therein. The contract is concluded upon acceptance of the offer by the provider, at the latest upon provision of the service by the provider.
- All offers of the provider are subject to change, unless they have been designated or confirmed in writing as binding by the provider.
- With the online service 3dcityloader.com, the Provider offers geodata from various sources with user-defined export settings in various file formats for download.
- The exact scope of services is determined by the export options selected by the customer when requesting a download.
- The offered services of 3dcityloader.com, especially those presented on the internet, are basically subject to change and non-binding.
- No responsibility is taken for the correctness, completeness, up-to-dateness and quality of the information and data provided. Liability for the content of the retrievable information is excluded, unless it is intentional or grossly negligent misinformation. It is strongly recommended to have all retrieved data professionally validated before further use.
- Depending on the selected export options and the selected region, downloading of the generated files is free of charge or there is a usage fee.
- The amount of the usage fee also depends on the selected export options, is calculated automatically and displayed to the customer.
- The provider reserves the right to change the prices at any time without prior notice or justification.
- The usage fee is due only after the download of the generated data.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all prices quoted are net prices, plus any applicable statutory sales tax.
Payment and invoice
- Payment shall be made via the payment method specified by the customer.
- Our order process might be conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. In this case Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
- The Customer hereby agrees that the Provider is entitled to send the invoice as an electronic invoice (invoice issued and received in an electronic format, e.g. as a PDF document) to the Customer by e-mail.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the purchased data, he can request a correction or refund within 30 days after purchase.
- The application should preferably be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All requests are processed within 3 working days.